Cardiovascular diseases are increasing in India at a fast pace due to lifestyle problems. Death due to heart diseases have increased by a significant percentage in the past three decades. The prime causes of heart problems are smoking, obesity, inactivity, and increased intake of junk food. If you or anyone in your family has a heart problem, you can now consult an expert cardiologist via our DoctorQuick app.
Consult Cardiothoracic Surgeon Online
Clinical Cardiologist & Pediatric Cardiologist Online
Cardiologist doctors are those who specialize in dealing with the diseases and condition of the heart and its associated blood vessels, together which forms the cardiovascular system.
- Clinical Cardiologist :- Cardiology in itself is a comprehensive field comprising of many sub-branches and further specializations. All Cardiologists are Clinical Cardiologists who deal with the diagnosis and prevention of cardiovascular disease.
- Pediatric Cardiologist :– There are, however, some who specialize only in the congenital and other heart defects of children who are known as Pediatric Cardiologist.
- Cardiology Consultant :– Others deal only with adult symptoms and diagnosis and decide whether your condition can be managed with medication. They are known as Adult Cardiologist / Cardiology Consultant.
Apart from the three primary types, there are various other cardiologist specialists who specialise in any one kind of interventional techniques, for example – Balloon Angioplasty and Stent Replacement / Echocardiography/ Electrophysiology.
Trust DoctorQuick for a Cardiology Consultation!
- Getting in touch with the best cardiologist in your city may not be the easiest thing to do, given their choc-a-bloc appointment schedules. However, DoctorQuick, now makes it super easy and quick for you to get in touch with a cardiology specialist without the need for an appointment.
- At DoctorQuick, we know the importance of qualified and experienced cardiologist specialists who will provide you the best advice from the comfort of your home.
- When you have a video call with our heart specialist doctor, he will understand your case based on the details you provide and the reports you share. He might ask you to undergo a physical test as well as some investigative blood tests to diagnose the problem accurately. Depending on the condition of the heart, he may prescribe you medicines and lifestyle changes.