These days people are facing all kinds of health problems like kidney stones, kidney malfunction, thyroid, fatty liver, arthritis, stress, blood pressure, migraine, Parkinson’s and what not. Ayurveda is the best way to address all kinds of health problems without facing any side effects. Get help from the comfort of your home, download DoctorQuick app and attain certified consultation from our ayurvedic experts.
Ask Ayurvedic Doctor
What is Ayurveda?
For long, Indians have been known to rely on the therapeutic properties of Alternative Medicine for healing and rejuvenation. One of the world’s most ancient medical systems, Ayurveda was in existence about 3000-5000 years ago with its roots in India and promotes the use of herbs, concoction and diet to cleanse the toxins from the body.
It is coined from the word ‘Ayur’, which means life and ‘Veda’, which means science or knowledge, the nuances of which predate written record and were verbally handed down from one generation to another. The earliest documented books on the subject are Charaka Samhita, Sushruts Samhita and Ashtanga Hridaya.
Ayurveda believes that the human body is cosmically connected to the universe and hence in confluence with the body’s innate constitution (prakriti) and life forces (dosha). On this basis, a trained Ayurveda consultant offers customised treatments including herbs, proprietary ingredients and diet, exercise and lifestyle modification advice. In direct juxtaposition to Western medicines, Ayurveda seeks to prevent an illness’s process long before it manifests and cures the problem if it is already there.
Consult Ayurvedic Doctor Online
- We have only qualified and experienced Ayurveda doctors who aim to bring the mind, body and spirit in sync with the five elements of nature known as ‘panch tattva’, i.e. fire, air, water, earth and space because therein lies the essence to good health. When this balance is disrupted, the body falls sick. This is what an Ayurveda consultant focuses on during treatment.
- When you contact our Ayurvedic practitioner, he will ask about your medical history and lifestyle and treat you from a holistic angle i.e. physical and mental both. He will understand your problem in detail and provide a solution based solely on your individual problem.
- Apart from prescribing medicines, he will guide you about the dietary changes you need to make along with meditation, exercise, yoga and other such ways to stay healthy.
- You can talk to leading Ayurvedic physician or Ayurvedic doctor online through a video call or a voice call on your smartphone. You can have a word with our Ayurvedic consultants anytime without even stepping out of your home.
- This is very convenient in big cities where you need to travel for hours to reach from one place to another. It is difficult to take elders who have difficulty in walking. So, at DoctorQuick, we are not restricted to a particular city. No matter where in India you are. If you have an internet connection and a smartphone, you can connect to doctors via DoctorQuick.
If you have any health issue, you can talk to our Ayurvedic doctors FREE for first consultation!
You May Consult Ayurvedic Doctor for the Following Reasons:
- Want advice on weight loss?Ask our Ayurvedic Practitioners.
- Ayurveda is also good for asthma patients and people suffering from allergies.
- For Kidney, Fatty liver, Thyroid, Arthritis, and more health problems, get in touch with our Ayurvedic Doctors.
- Have stomach problems, constipation, gastric problems? Ask our Ayurvedic experts!
- Do you have skin problem or skin allergy, simply log onto our app and put up your questions.
- For holistic mental, physical and spiritual health, take advice of our ayurvedic experts.
- Have Gastrointestinal problem, cardiac disorders, or joint issues, just pick up your phone.
- Facing women’s fertility issues or psychological disorders, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our local practitioners!
- Not sure about your problem, simply ask our Ayurvedic doctor online.